Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18913 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,268 (﷼ 6,704) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)