Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18826 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,678 (﷼ 8,913) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (42 minutes ago)