Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00533 JOD / SSP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,337 (251,056 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)