Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00468 JOD / SSP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,676 (358,017 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)