Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 JOD / SSP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,935 (407,307 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (43 minutes ago)