Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 817 (411,186 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)