Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07928 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,750 (22,079 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)