Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08064 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,607 (19,926 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)