Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08700 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,030 (23,335 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)