Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08381 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,974 (23,556 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)