Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17292 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,337 (RM7,732) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)