Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17058 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,225 (RM7,183) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)