Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17157 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,236 (RM7,204) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)