Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19309 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,202 (R$ 6,226) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)