Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21467 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,312 (R$ 6,110) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)