Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21331 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,283 (R$ 6,015) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)