Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18917 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,302 (﷼ 6,883) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)