Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 902 (8,607元) in Jinzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)