Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 44% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 616 (23,662 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (39 minutes ago)