Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10242 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 864 (8,441元) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)