Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00534 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 825 (₨154,494) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)