Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,282 (€1,534) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)