Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,313 (€1,512) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)