Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,680 (₩2,675,063) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)