Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18887 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,632 (﷼ 8,638) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 2 hours ago)