Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01016 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,097 (107,944 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Rai costs 66 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Naples costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)