Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 911 (₨87,427) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)