Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00662 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,013 (¥304,203) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)