Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13437 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,043 (7,763TL) in Isparta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)