Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 939 (﷼ 55,649,910) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)