Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 836 (﷼ 38,999,051) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)