Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019.
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,233 in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Alto Barinas costs 684,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Larache costs 8 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (34 minutes ago)