Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,288 in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)