Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18097 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,052 (RM5,815) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)