Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,479 ($2,087) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)