Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,447 (€1,741) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)