Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,908 (£2,083) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (32 minutes ago)