Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,960 (£2,102) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)