Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,694 (€1,950) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)