Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 892 (₨81,903) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)