Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21172 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,414 (R$ 6,678) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)