Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,241 (¥195,333) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)