Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21265 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,158 (S/. 5,443) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)