Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 982 (COL$4,390,727) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)