Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,001 (COL$4,363,616) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)