Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00508 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 765 (₨150,782) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)