Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03963 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,543 (E£ 38,933) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)