Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10361 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 888 (元8,575) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)