Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,272 (€1,542) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)