Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09181 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,382 (Q15,054) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)