Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02330 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,072 (45,995 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)