Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02290 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,245 (54,383 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)