Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02351 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,409 (59,899 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)