Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11657 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,997 (kr17,128) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)