Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10688 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,720 (kr16,091) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (33 minutes ago)