Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09026 JOD / SBD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,853 (20,532 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)