Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09088 JOD / HKD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 107% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,687 (HK$29,571) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)