Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36332 JOD / BYN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 792 (2,181 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)