Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33525 JOD / BYN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 814 (2,427 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)