Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 43% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 628 (457,021 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)