Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10690 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,464 (元13,699) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (24 minutes ago)