Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,818 (AU$3,445) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)