Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,116 (35,853,977 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)