Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01033 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 986 (₨95,365) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 15,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Liverpool costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)