Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,251 (¥348,989) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)