Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,114 (¥317,596) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)