Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,238 ($1,749) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)